Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

What a lovely day it is, don't you think so? The eating is the best part of the day in my opinion. Anyways earlier this morning was on Rumble Fighter. There was this little brat kid named Gentlemen12. He decided to start talking crap, but in the end I putted him in his place. Recently ive been getting some weird pop ups. Im sure u all have aswell, sence its going around in the forums. Yes I do go on the forums at least once every two days. I dont bother posting anymore, because there are so much idiots on it. Well ima go eat my turkey now.
Happy Thanksgiving to all...

Gentleman12 Losing to me
Weird Pop Ups

1 comment:

godanna said...

dude look
this is what u get when u bypass the word filter
------
they mute you
with this mouth patch
u cant talk in rooms
and all ur stats become crappy
its like the nice way to temp ban u

------------------------
go to this link

http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rumblefighter1130200802cf5.jpg