Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good Times and Bad

Well last weeks update was fine. New stage, and excore. I'm willing to trade for the new excore. If anyone is interested, don't be shy to leave a comment on my little shout out box. we can set up a time an day to make the trade. Enuf of that, Latley i've been busy, which keeps me from playing Rumble Fighter. Good times messen up Nhaa rooms, spamming Yaki excore, hanging out with friends, and training with friends. But there were also bad times. PaoMagic/Mom was banned, alot more complainers, sore losers, and people who try to be a smart ass. Which leads to another topic. Ever heard of a guy named Hagul? If not, his old named was Jokbo I believe. Hes pretty much known in the fourms, for his dumb reportings. Probably one of the reasons why PaoMagic is currently Banned. But this guy is known for trying to catch every little thing you do, and uses it as Black Mail. Personally I used to be friends with this guy untill I found out hes just a smart ass, all knowing nerd. Ah well, REST IN PEACE PAO MAGIC

Crashing a NHAA Room on the third Round
Spaming Yaki
Who Won?Lipstick on a pigHugal the NerdREST IN PEACE PAOMAGIC

No comments: