Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Needing A Astro Trader

Hello its iLucifer, Of Course! Well as most of you know, I've been on brake for like a month due to all the fucking bratty kids on Rumble Fighter. I've been spending most of my days on Whirled. Its actually quiet fun to hang out an waste time. Anyways I NEED a Astro Trader. Im trading 50K for Blood Revolver 210A, and 40-46K for Leather Jacket (WHITE) 96A & Black Leather Pants 94A.400 Astros Total. But i'm Trading with 2 different traders if possible. So the trader would prob. have Astros for himself. So if your interested in Trading me. Add iLucifer. I DO NOT SCAM, I HAVE NO FUCKING REASON TOO. IM LV 64 = 4 YEAR OLD ACCOUNT. Would be stupid of me to scam in the first place. Also... I DON'T DO FIRST TRADES!!!

THIS IS HOW MUCH CARATZ I HAVE

Black Leather Pants 94A

Leather Jacket (White) 96A
Blood Revolver 210A

No comments: