Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wanted Item

Well then, its been about I donno 3-4 hours ive been trying to find someone to trade with. No luck, But anyone out there who wants to trade me for the Devil Shadow Excore. Add me and say "I want to trade with you". Or else ill just delete you. Im trading 29K worth items. Whatever you like. Just to let you guys know now. I DO NOT DO FIRST TRADEZ. Tellin You this now so we dont have any questions about who goes first. I bet your thinking, Oh he will just scam me. Nope not at all, i have no desires of scamming you what so ever. Besides if i ever did scam you. You have every right to ban my ass from Rumble Fighter. Besides Lucfier is my main account, And i wouldnt want it to be banned.So ya, Anyways like i said Add me an say you wanna trade. Remeber that I DO NOT DO FIRST TRADEZ. Thank You for your time.

No comments: